DFI’s Liquid Cheese is a soft cheese that maintains a liquid/semi-viscous form.
This product is a clean label, preservative free natural cheese which can improve a variety of recipes and it can help with nutritional challenges. The product is available in a 10kg bag in tray and 1 tonne pallecons.
Liquid Cheese is used in a variety of applications, including:
• Ready meals
• Pasties and pastry bakes
• Party food – cheese bites etc.
• Tinned foods – macaroni cheese etc.
• Dips, soups and sauces
We are selling our products to Food Manufacturers and Foodservice operators.
Liquid Cheese is ideal for a variety of applications and available in varying fat levels to support customers who may be challenged by consumers and retailers on nutritional value and salt content.
• Dedicated NPD support and resources
• Excellent customer service team
• Natural, clean products
• Versatile and easy to use
• Can be used to replace other dairy ingredients e.g cream / butter and hard cheese
• Better protected against large market inflation than hard cheeses
• Suitable for Vegetarians
• Produced at a BRC A site
The ingredients are mixed together, pasteurised and homogenised. The product is then cultured and fermented overnight.
Recently we have invested in an upgraded development kitchen, this will support us to drive the Liquid Cheese offering with new and existing customers as it allows us to work more closely with them on product usage and application.