The HR team at DFI UK manage a wide range of activities from recruitment to payroll and pensions administration, from training to policy development and from internal communications to resource planning. It’s a small, busy team, ensuring compliance with legislation and the continuous development of internal systems and processes which provide the highest levels of service and support to colleagues and managers alike.
We now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join the team and become fully involved in key aspects of HR activity for our sites at Crewe and Leeds.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Manage accurate inputting of all payroll data and liaise with colleagues and HMRC to resolve payroll queries as necessary
- Co-ordinate all starter, leaver and employee change procedures; issue and revise employment contracts, set up and maintain Personnel Files, record Induction and Probation reviews
- Maintain HR data; produce weekly and monthly HR Statistics and KPI information
- Support recruitment through applicant logging and liaising with candidates
- Co-ordinate Occupational Health to ensure colleague assessments and OH appointments are scheduled in line with mandatory requirements.
Who are we looking for?
You will already have significant administration experience and be used to co-ordinating a varied workload, to strict deadlines. Numerate, with excellent attention to detail and confidence working with data you will use a number of systems to record and produce information and reports as required. Experience within HR administration, particularly payroll would be desirable.
A confident communicator, you will demonstrate a professional and friendly approach, ensuring all colleagues are provided with accurate advice and guidance on payroll and HR queries. Proactive and organised with a keenness to learn, this role provides the perfect opportunity to apply your existing administration skills whilst providing exposure to a busy HR environment.
The position offers an attractive basic salary, performance bonus and contributory pension scheme. If you are a proactive, organised and an enthusiastic team player then look no further. To apply send your details to Alison Gould, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org